- Where are you located?
- What hours are you available?
- What is the price for your services?
- What files can you convert?
- Do you create designs or develop websites?
- Do you develop the SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- Where can I place an order or obtain a quote?
- What tools do you use for converting the designs to XHTML?
- What if I need some changes? Is it possible?
- Do you do AJAX / jQuery / small PHP coding?
- Do you code email templates?
- What is responsive design?
- How can I pay?
- When do I pay?
- How can I get discount?
- Can I get a refund if I am not happy?
- What currency do you use?
- Do you guarantee delivery times?
- Do you work on weekends?
- What is your turnaround time?
- What are your working hours?
Process and Technical Details
- What do you need to start my order?
- What types of source files do you accept?
- Do you create Flash?
- Can you integrate Flash with my website?
- How do you deliver your work?
- What comments do I need to write about my design when I make an order?
- Do you test websites in Macs and PCs?
- Do you test your work for mobile phones?
- How do I upload dropdown, rollovers and other effects?
- What browsers do you support?
- Do you support Internet Explorer 6?
- Do you support @font-face and Cufon?
- What is the best website width?
- What do I need know to create designs for a WordPress theme?
- What do I need know to create a design for an email template?
Where are you located?
Prague, Czech Republic, Europe.
What hours are you available?
We are available 24 hours a day, Monday though Friday. However, our technical and support team works from 6:30 am until 10:30 pm Central European Time (CET). If you are outside Central European Time, you can convert to your time here: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
What is the price for your services?
The price depends a lot on the design and effects. Please send us your design or request for proposal and we will provide you with a price estimate specifically for your project.
What files can you convert?
We convert your Adobe Photoshop Document (PSD), Adobe Illustrator (AI), Fireworks, JPG, GIF, PNG formatted designs into XHTML/HTML/CSS code and optionally create it in WordPress upon your request.
Do you create designs or develop websites?
No, we don’t, since we are not designers. Our focus is code production of the ready design into HTML/CSS. However, we can help you to develop your website or consult with you. You can outsource your PSD to HTML job to us. We are expert coders; that is our speciality.
Do you develop the SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
Yes, we create the SEO semantic code for search engine optimization. So, no need for extra coding.
Where can I place an order or obtain a quote?
On our website Order page here: https://www.crazyxhtml.com/order.html
What tools do you use for converting the designs to XHTML?
All of our mark up is 100% hand-coded for maximum optimization and quality. We use Coda and Dreamweaver.
What if I need some changes? Is it possible?
Sure. Send us your comments with the updates. Depending on what it is and its complexity, we will either do it for free or discuss an additional fee. We will do everything possible to implement your desired changes.
Do you do AJAX / jQuery / small PHP coding?
Yes, we do it after your detailed input of your objectives in order to avoid any mistakes.
Do you code email templates?
Yes, we do email testing on: all Google Mail / GMail (web-mail), Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL, Apple Mail and Microsoft Outlook 2000-'07.
What is responsive design?
Responsive design is an approach to web design where the site is crafted to provide an optimal viewing experience – easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling – across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors, tablets to mobile phones). This technology allows web page elements to change their size and position according to the screen resolution and is based on CSS Media Queries. Please make sure your designs have these screen dimensions for optimal responsiveness: desktops –1000px or 960px, tablets – 768px, mobile devices – 480px or 320px.
How can I pay?
We accept payments with PayPal, Moneybookers, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover (using PayPal payment processor).
When do I pay?
A down payment (upfront payment) of min. 25% -50% from the total price is required for complex projects, as a guarantee and to start working on your project. For simple projects, you pay upon our completion of the job.
How can I get discount?
Our prices are among the lowest in the market. However, if you have a big project with many pages, we are open to making a discount. Please contact us for further details on your project.
Can I get a refund if I am not happy?
Sure. We offer a 100% refund if we miss the agreed upon deadline without notice. Before refunding, we'll do everything we can to make you and your client happy.
What currency do you use?
United States Dollars.
Do you guarantee delivery times?
We agree on the deadline with you before starting the project. Please remember that designs have their own unique complexities to code. Therefore, even though you may request a specific deadline or expect a price provided by the order system, we do have to confirm before we start that your expectations will be reached. Dedicating resources to rush projects is not an issue. However, we have to evaluate artwork and requirements before we commit to deadlines and pricing.
Do you work on weekends?
If you require timeline adjustments, we can review the possibility of extended working hours on weekends.
What is your turnaround time?
Delivery time depends upon your order and usually takes 24 working hours (1 business day) for the first XHTML. We are very fast and sometimes will complete your project faster than you expect.
What are your working hours?
Our technical and support team works from 6:30 am until 10:30 pm Central European Time (CET).
Will you sign an NDA?
Sure, send us your NDA for signature please.
You bought it, you own it. We will not charge you anything after the project is completed and we will send you the complete code for your personal usage.
Process and Technical Details
What do you need to start my order?
- We need the original source design file (in one of these formats: AI, PSD, JPG, GIF, PNG) of the page or element you want produced.
- Provide any project-specific details in the “Details/Instruction” area of the submission form on our website or directly in your Photoshop file.
- Font files if you are using something custom or special.
What types of source files do you accept?
Photoshop (PSD) is preferred. However, you can send what you have, and we will see what we can do. (e.g. JPG, GIF, PNG, etc.).
Do you create Flash?
We don't do Flash development, however, if your site contains Flash elements, please upload them with the project, or insert placeholders where you plan to place these elements.
Can you integrate Flash with my website?
Yes, we can. Please upload your Flash file and write comments where to add in the page and parameters that you need: width, height and etc.
How do you deliver your work?
The coded files are zipped and emailed to you upon completion.
What comments do I need to write about my design when I make an order?
Short comments about how the website works. We don't want to make any mistakes so please be precise in your descriptions.
Do you test websites in Macs and PCs?
Yes, we test websites 100% for all popular browsers. If you have more specific requirements, please let us know!
Do you test your work for mobile phones?
Yes. We can develop your markup to be compatible with various mobile platforms, tablets and browsers. Contact us for more information.
How do I upload dropdown, rollovers and other effects?
Maintain a separate layer of dynamic elements within the source file you upload. Please also attach a flattened image and comments regarding your specific requirements for that page and write an explanation on how you want the special effects to work.
What browsers do you support?
Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 5+, Safari 5+, Google Chrome, and Opera 11+, Camino, SeaMonkey by default. You can also list any older browser accommodations you need in the comments section.
Do you support Internet Explorer 6?
Yes, upon your request. Please mention it in your details’ description.
Do you support @font-face and Cufon?
Yes, we do. Send us the font files with your order and specify what copy elements you want font replacement techniques used on.
What is the best website width?
It is preferable to use maximum 1000px.
What do I need know to create designs for a WordPress theme?
Nothing special, work on as a usual design. Here are few steps:
- Create a design with typography examples:
- Separate content and sidebar parts (if you use it):
- Design default widgets: Categories, archives and text widgets:
- If you need a comment system, make a Single post page with comments
What do I need know to create a design for an email template?
We advise you to follow the rules mentioned below:
- Keep the width less than 600 pixels
- Use Web fonts for real text
- Do not use background images underneath text. This solves the problem of no-support-of-background-images in Outlook 2007.
- Ensure that any images are correctly sized before adding them to your email